The Midwest Dream Car Collection will be reopening in early June with limited capacity, care and cleaning, and physical distancing.
The venue released a detailed statement containing measures they will be taking to keep guests safe and healthy, which include the following policies:
- We have installed a sneeze guard, removed signature prompts and the use of
wrist bands at the front desk.
- We recommend guests do not use cash if possible and, as always, tickets are
available for purchase online for 100% no contact admission.
- Guests are not permitted to touch or sit in any vehicles including those in the
- Staff and volunteers are required to wear protective masks and wash their hands
throughout the duration of each shift.
- Access to the Lounge (including the beer wall) and Kids Zone will be limited.
- Group tours or private parties may book for the future but are not available
during this phase of reopening.
- While the facility occupancy is limited, we recommend guests plan to visit the
museum for a maximum of 45 minutes.
- All guests will practice social distancing and follow floor guides marking six feet.
- Guests are encouraged to wash their hands and hand sanitizer stations are also
available at the front door and front desk.
- In addition to a weekly, professional cleaning members of staff are disinfecting
frequent-use areas such as the front desk, break room and restrooms between
- Employees and volunteers exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home
immediately. Guests who are not feeling well are encouraged to stay home.
If your company has reopened, let us know by navigating to the MEET Kansas subscription form. Under “How did you hear about the magazine?“, type IMOPEN2020.