From February 10-11, 2021, the Cannabis Industrial Marketplace is hosting Oklahoma’s second B2B Cannabis Industry Summit & Expo face-to-face at the Central Park Hall. This in-person event will also have a virtual component to it to enable attendees to view live online seminars, exhibitors on the tradeshow floor, and “Topical Networking Sessions” if they prefer. To see the full list of exhibitors, click here.
The following seminars will be presented at this event:
Seminar Room #1 – Cultivation
- 10:15 AM – 11:15 AM: New Technologies in Indoor Farming
George Zhang – Verdant Farming
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM: The Interplay Between Horticultural Lighting and Phytochemical Content in Cannabis
Zacariah Hildenbrand – Curtis Mathes Grow Lights, Inc
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Understanding & Controlling Optimal Cannabis Environments
Joel Kinsch, Owner – Elite Service Company
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM: Optimizing Cannabis Cultivation with Technology
Seminar Room #2 – Regulatory & Operations
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Essential Regulatory Considerations for Dispensaries
Vijay Madduri, Shareholder – Munson & McMillin, P.C.
- 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM: A Tax Guide to Cannabis Businesses
Ryan Milam, Tax Strategist & Enrolled Agent – Polston Tax Resolution and Accounting
- 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM: Oklahoma Regulatory Requirements
- 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM: GMP and ISO Certifications in the Cannabis and Hemp World: Why Good Manufacturing Practices(GMP) are key to success in meeting State and Federal Requirements
Brett McMillen, Cannabis and Hemp Division Manager – Perry Johnson Companies
Seminar Room #1 – Cannabusiness Services
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Payments Landscape in Cannabis
Bill Ranta – Verde Payments
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Staffing Solutions for the Cannabis Industries
Brian Wall, Founder – AdaptiveHR
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Reliable Cannabis Banking and Payments: How do I get them? How do I keep them?
Ashley Elsner, COO & Founder – Artery Pay
- 4:45 PM – 5:45 PM: Cannabusiness Security Planning
Seminar Room #2 – Cannabis Processing
- 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM: The Extraction Process from A to Z
CK Field – Anion
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: The Benefits of Utilizing an ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory in the Cannabis/Hemp Market
Tracy Szerszen, President – Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc.
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Extraction 201
Kyler Buck, Co-Owner – Luna Technologies
To learn more about this hybrid event, click here.