MEET Kansas, a regional MEET publication, creates an effective link between venue and service suppliers and meeting and event planners in the corporate, medical, association, government, and religious fields. This magazine has resulted in 90% of our readers purchasing or influencing the purchase of meeting and event planning services, with 89% of our readership in charge of planning offsite meetings.
Industries our readers represent:
MEET Kansas Readers Belong to a Number of Key Industry Associations:
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Kansas Association of Athletics
- Kansas Association of Community Foundations
- Kansas Association of Insurance Agents
- Kansas Association of Orthodontists
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Kansas Association of School Boards
- Kansas Chiropractic Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- Kansas Society of Association Executives
- Meeting Professionals International
- Religious Conference Management Association
To request a MEET Kansas print and/or digital media kit, email email@example.com.